How to publish your posts directly to facebook with Wordbooker
Social media engagement has not only become one of the most important tools of spreading your word on the web but also an important tool by which Google measures your websites reach and authority. People will not “like” or “retweet” posts from a blog which doesn’t help them. Hence its logical to assume that if a site has an overpowering social media presence then it has good content. But then how are you going to build a powerful social presence online? If you have even a little bit interest on news on the web 2.0 then you might have heard that Digg was sold at mush less its valuation than when it was originally started. The reason is the massive success of Facebook and Twitter. So if I have finally driven my point across to you then you need to actively engage your readers on social networking platforms like Facebook. To do that you need to cross publish your blog posts to Facebook. Although there are many third party applications for that they also get free advertisement whenever you use them and then have you forgotten that you are using WordPress. WordPress is all about plugins and they have a plugin for everything. Someone smart has come up with a plugin to publish your blog posts to facebook wall or facebook fan page. The plugin is called Word Booker.
How to configure wordbooker for your wordpress blogs?
1. You need to access the wordbooker settings from the common settings tab.
2. Wordbooker gives two level of settings , one is blog level settings and the other user level settings. First lets look at the blog level settings. In my case I have selected default publish to my Facebook page.
3. Next you can configure whether you should include Facebook like button and you should do that. The font can be selected and make it sexy,options like background colour can also be included.
4. Here you can set your own id for moderating the comments on facebook and the blog level settings end here.
5. In the user level settings we have basically the same options like where to publish our posts and if set these will be considered and taken as master level settings.