My name’s George and I started blogging way back in 2011.
I have over 7 years of practice as a freelance writer, including over 2 years of writing for a large site like CrazyEgg. Additional clients include Kissmetrics, Monitor Backlinks, Linkody and so on. Niche specializations in SEO, digital marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization. I started freelancing when I was in college.
- MG University: Bachelors in Engineering— 2010 to 2014
- Linkody, editorial role- 2011 to 2012
- CrazyEgg 2013 to 2015, staff writer under editor Kathryn Aragon
Proofreading and Editing
- A lot of people approach me via my blog’s hire me page for proofreading and editing.
- In no particular order I’ve edited novels, manuscripts, non-fiction, health & fitness articles, technology articles, and so on.
- Ecommerce content marketing strategy—https://blog.justuno.com/ecommerce-content-marketing-strategy
- 10 lessons in selling products from Etsy- https://conversionsciences.com/blog/10-lessons-selling-niche-products-etsy/
- Do blockchain based banks have an edge over traditional banks? https://www.chipin.com/blockchain-based-banks-edge-over-traditional-banks/
- How videos impact conversions—https://www.crazyegg.com/blog/powerful-ways-videos-impact-conversions/
- Guide to behavioral advertising—https://blog.kissmetrics.com/behavioral-advertising/
- 8 Customer Retention Strategies— for Abhisi
I know that a lot of bloggers fail to make any kind of money online. I’m here to help you. With my experience as a blogger and freelance writer I can guide you through blogging. Feel free to send questions to me.